Feminine | Ground & Stabilise - Essential Oil Blend Pulse Point Roller
A carefully selected blend of essential oils that have been combined to help stabilise emotions and balance hormones, providing a feeling of peace and relaxation.
Geranium essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy to balance hormones, reduce stress and relieve depression.
The sweet, floral fragrance of Ylang-ylang is known for its calming, uplifting effects.
It has an ability to calm the heart and balance emotions when experiencing high levels of stress, helping regain a healthy flow of positivity.
Vetiver provides a powerful sense of balance and brings tranquillity to the mind, body and soul. These grounding properties produce a soothing atmosphere and will help improve sleep quality.
Cedarwood is a deeply empowering essential oil which has dramatic, fast acting properties to relax and calm the mind.
All these combined benefits will help stabilise physical and emotional imbalance.
|✔ Hand Poured
||✔ Naturally Sourced Ingredients||✔ Sulphate Free|
|✔ Vegan Friendly||✔ Cruelty Free||✔ Paraben Free|
- Rotate the bottle before use to mix the oils (they will separate naturally after periods of non-use).
- Apply to pulse points and inhale the aroma for several seconds.
- Re-apply throughout the day when needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place when not in use.
- If prone to sensitive skin apply only a small amount to test first. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not take internally.
- If pregnant take medical advice first.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not apply on children under 12.
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £35, otherwise £3.20.
UK delivery within 2 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. £3.95.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
To organise a return, simply email us at email@example.com and we will provide further instructions.