Inner Calm | Mindfulness + Tranquility - Essential Oil Blend Pulse Point Roller
Our best selling signature blend is renowned for its strong restorative effect on the mind and emotions.
Lavender is renowned for its calming, relaxing properties and has been used for centuries to help ease anxiety and depression. Its floral, camphor-like notes help promote a natural state of being.
Since ancient times, the key ingredient, Somalian Frankincense, has been considered a precious oil because of its powerful medicinal and grounding properties. It is still widely used today to help heighten spiritual awareness in meditation and to both cleanse and balance the energy of the body.
Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album), like Frankincense, is historically used in meditation and worship for its ability to clear the mind. It is a proven relaxant which alleviates anxiety and calms the nervous system to encourage a higher quality sleep.
The emotionally supporting benefits of Geranium create feelings of calm, peace and tranquillity that aid the practice of mindfulness.
|Grounding:||Frankincense, Indian Sandalwood|
|✔ Hand Poured
||✔ Naturally Sourced Ingredients||✔ Sulphate Free|
|✔ Vegan Friendly||✔ Cruelty Free||✔ Paraben Free|
- Rotate the bottle before use to mix the oils (they will separate naturally after periods of non-use).
- Apply to pulse points and inhale the aroma for several seconds.
- Re-apply throughout the day when needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place when not in use.
- If prone to sensitive skin apply only a small amount to test first. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not take internally.
- If pregnant take medical advice first.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not apply on children under 12.
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £35, otherwise £3.20.
UK delivery within 2 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. £3.95.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
To organise a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.