Lights Out | Sleep + Restore - Essential Oil Blend Pulse Point Roller
Sleep is an essential function that allows your body and mind to recharge, leaving you refreshed and alert when you wake up.
This blend focuses on calming both the mind and the body for a more restful sleep experience.
The delicate, fresh fragrance from Lavender essential oil helps calm the mind and bring a feeling a relaxation.
Vetiver exhibits powerful sedative properties that make it ideal for use in relieving nervousness and restoring a sense of serenity. This grounding oil will help to slow you down and ease your mind and body into a relaxed state.
Frankincense is a wonderful sleep aid because of its therapeutic benefits to enable a feeling of relaxation and over all wellbeing.
The warming citrus aroma of Sweet Orange provides positive relief of tensions in the body and mind which, coupled with the soothing effects of Ylang-ylang, help eliminate stress and feelings of anxiety.
These combined benefits work effectively in assisting with insomnia and improving sleep quality.
|Leading:||Lavender, Sweet Orange|
|✔ Hand Poured
||✔ Naturally Sourced Ingredients||✔ Sulphate Free|
|✔ Vegan Friendly||✔ Cruelty Free||✔ Paraben Free|
- Rotate the bottle before use to mix the oils (they will separate naturally after periods of non-use).
- Apply to pulse points and inhale the aroma for several seconds.
- Re-apply throughout the day when needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place when not in use.
- If prone to sensitive skin apply only a small amount to test first. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not take internally.
- If pregnant take medical advice first.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not apply on children under 12.
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £35, otherwise £3.20.
UK delivery within 2 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. £3.95.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
To organise a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.