Thieves | Protect + Restore - Essential Oil Blend Pulse Point Roller
Folklore has several variations about the origin of thieves oil, dating back to the Bubonic plaque in 15th Century.
Still used today for its potential benefits to boost the immune system, improve respiratory health and neutralise both bacterial and viral pathogens.
The antioxidant properties of Clove work wonders in boosting immunity and the refreshing uplifting scent of Lemon has a releasing, cleansing and protective effect on the body.
Composed of molecules that have been shown to combat microbes and pathogens Cinnamon oil makes it good for fighting infections.
The natural decongestant of Eucalyptus will help you to breath easy and suppress coughing while Rosemary oil works wonderfully as an expectorant, when inhaled. Its antiseptic properties can help relieve throat congestion and fight respiratory infections.
|✔ Hand Poured
||✔ Naturally Sourced Ingredients||✔ Sulphate Free|
|✔ Vegan Friendly||✔ Cruelty Free||✔ Paraben Free|
- Rotate the bottle before use to mix the oils (they will separate naturally after periods of non-use).
- Apply to pulse points and inhale the aroma for several seconds.
- Re-apply throughout the day when needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place when not in use.
- If prone to sensitive skin apply only a small amount to test first. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not take internally.
- If pregnant take medical advice first.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not apply on children under 12.
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £35, otherwise £3.20.
UK delivery within 2 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. £3.95.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
To organise a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.